What Hypnotherapy Can Do For You
Do you want a better life, one with less stress and more excitement?
Hypnotherapy can help you live the life you desire by eliminating roadblocks and instill positive changes throughout your life. You CAN be the person you want to be!
Some issues may require psychological or medical referral.
- Addictions – Assistance in substance abuse recovery. Help for loved ones affected by the addict’s negative behaviors.
- Career – Have the career you want. Reawaken your passion for success. Increase motivation, release fears, get organized and take steps to reach your goals with ease and confidence.
- Fears and Phobias – Conquer your fears, such as flying, heights, loss of control, water, animals and death.
- Grief Recovery – Moving forward after suffering profound loss.
- Habit Control – Eliminate bad habits from your life, including nail biting, smoking and drinking.
- Health and Rejuvenation – Stay healthy by managing your emotional and physical pain to increase energy, happiness and well-being.
- Learning – Increase your memory and focus, gain better study habits, and eliminate test anxiety.
- Life-Altering Events – Hypnotherapy can help you process major changes in your life, including death, divorce, loss, trauma and relocation.
- Motivation – Remove roadblocks. Release limiting beliefs and negative self-talk standing in the way of your success. Create the life you want.
- Negative Emotions – Regain happiness in your life. Let go of anger, sadness, frustration, fear, anxiety, guilt, shame, worry and hurt.
- Performance Anxiety and Enhancement – Eliminate your fear of public speaking.
- Relationships – Repair, enrich and create fulfilling personal and professional relationships. Overcome sexual problems and difficulties. Forgive yourself and others.
- Relaxation and Stress Management – Achieve a lasting state of well-being using self- hypnosis, meditation and Mindful Awareness practices.
- Self-Esteem and Confidence – Feel better about yourself. Achieve more of what you want – in every area of your life.
- Spirituality – Tap into your highest, most positive and loving self to recreate peaceful balance in your life. Discover the life-enhancing benefits of becoming present in your life.
Eliminate Anxiety & Stress From Your Life
Have you ever felt overly resistant or out of control and you thought to yourself, “If I could just calm down and relax, not only would my life be easier, but I would be so much happier?”
Are you, or is someone you know really stressed about…
Financial challenges or worries?
Refinancing, and maybe their credit’s not so wonderful?
Buying or selling their home?
Really needing life insurance and don’t want to deal with it?
Overdue dental work or medical procedure?
Studying for a major test or exam?
Are having buyer’s or seller’s remorse – and they just moved?
Feelings of loss of control over a difficult situation?
Making even the simplest decisions?
A messy lawsuit or other legal problem?
A major life change, such as death, divorce, marriage, pregnancy, new job or layoff?
Control Your Habits
Hypnotherapy is wonderfully effective in helping people change their habits from something that may have been useful for them once upon a time, but just isn’t working anymore with their current way of thinking, their lifestyle or even their health.
Do you know someone who just can’t seem to get rid of or control that nasty habit of…
Conquer Your Fears & Phobias
Hypnotherapy has proven to be an extremely effective method to overcome fears and phobias. Has your life ever been affected by someone with what seems to be an unrealistic fear? In fact, they may not even remember how or when it started.
Fears such as…
Flying or heights?
Closed-in places like elevators, MRI machines or crowded rooms?
Driving on the freeway?
Going to the doctor or dentist?
Needles or shots?
Spiders, snakes, or even dogs?
Being out of control?
Elevate Your Career
So much of our behavior is subconscious. Hypnotherapy helps tap into our subconscious mind to improve and enhance our careers. When faced with the challenge of starting, changing or even re-prioritizing the goals in our career, we often need new strategies to help.
Hypnosis can help with those who…
Always seem to sabotage their advancement opportunities
Can’t seem to increase their earning potential
Need help asking the boss for a raise
Cannot motivate themselves to take that next step in looking for a job
Feel stuck but can’t figure out where to go or what to do next
Are having lots of problems with their bosses or co-workers
Want guidance with finding their true passion in life
Banish Negative Feelings & Emotions
So often, we’re carrying the world on our shoulder, wearing our hearts on our sleeve, or holding onto long-past events we just want to get rid of so we can move on to a more happy and fulfilling life. Hypnotherapy helps to release old negative feelings and emotions that take unnecessary space from feelings of happiness, peace and well-being.